Re: Custom JAWS Scripting for Interaction Desktop by Interactive Intelligence

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

Jackie is really great and worth talking to, also, there is an organization that does some scripting called Blind Spot, May hap google them, they do an extensive set of scripts for quick books.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Hello All,

           Well, today's arrival on my new client's job site has already proven to me that, as far as JAWS and the custom applications necessary for the job duties she needs to perform, I'm in way over my head.   Virtually every interaction she has with a computer here is with a custom application for which I know of no existing JAWS scripting.  I am not capable of writing scripts of the complexity that would be needed even if I wished to do so.

           That being said, it would surprise me if there isn't some repository, somewhere, of existing JAWS scripting that's been done for custom applications that might be being used by multiple companies that have purchased them.  One such, Interaction Desktop, is used in lots of call centers under license.

           Does anyone know whether there already exist the extensive JAWS scripts that would be necessary to access this particular application?  If not, is there some person or entity that would be best to ask beyond Freedom Scientific or the actual software maker (who just might know if anyone's ever scripted JAWS on top of it)?

           Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.
--
Brian

         ~ William James