From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, Oct 24, 2016 12:53 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Custom JAWS Scripting for Interaction Desktop by Interactive
Intelligence

Hello All,

Well, today's arrival on my new client's job site has already
proven to me that, as far as JAWS and the custom applications necessary
for the job duties she needs to perform, I'm in way over my head.
Virtually every interaction she has with a computer here is with a
custom application for which I know of no existing JAWS scripting. I am
not capable of writing scripts of the complexity that would be needed
even if I wished to do so.

That being said, it would surprise me if there isn't some
repository, somewhere, of existing JAWS scripting that's been done for
custom applications that might be being used by multiple companies that
have purchased them. One such, Interaction Desktop, is used in lots of
call centers under license.

Does anyone know whether there already exist the extensive
JAWS scripts that would be necessary to access this particular
application? If not, is there some person or entity that would be best
to ask beyond Freedom Scientific or the actual software maker (who just
might know if anyone's ever scripted JAWS on top of it)?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.
--
*/Brian/*

/*A great many people think they are thinking when they are */*/merely
rearranging their prejudices./*

* ~ William James*