From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Stop Auto-numbering In Outlook 2016

Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:
How exactly does one stop auto-numbering when composing e-mails with
Outlook 2016?

I used to be able to stop this feature in Outlook 2010 by simply
hitting "enter" several times between list items, but this doesn't
seem to work in Outlook 2016.
It worked for me in Outlook 2016 last week. Unfortunately, I had to move back and forth with up/down arrow keys a little before JAWS recognized that there was no automatic number on the final paragraph. The braille output was rather misleading, but the numbering did in fact stop as it was supposed to do.

Thank you.