From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 11:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: searching for an email again outlook 2016

Tom:

Both steps I've used for a while, but for some reason it wasn't working
lately. Here's why your steps didn't work, until now.

The first thing it tells me after pressing CTRL shift f is to type the key
term to search for. After that I selected subject and launched the search
and I found the email I was looking for. I think that was where I was going
wrong.

I typed what I wanted to look for but lol didn't select one of the options
such as subject, from etc.

The only thing I didn't like about it, unless I haven't figured it out is I
must be in the folder to look for that email.

The method I also use that Jason posted, it gives me the option to search
for all outlook items and not be limited to one folder.

Thanks for your response and getting me back on track.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@outlook.com