From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 17 in Windows 7 right CTRL key sticking

Ok, we're not talking about keys sticking then.

My follow-up question is:  Has someone enabled the Sticky Keys feature unintentionally enabled?  It certainly sounds like it could be, though I have no idea why that would affect only the right or left side rather than both.  It's still worth checking in Ease of Access settings.
--
Brian

         ~ William James

Thank you.