Re: reading google play ebooks

jeff armstrong <jeffarmstrong1380@...>

The title doesn’t seem to matter, I went back to get the exact title and I noticed that there was a msg on screen about the book not being in “flowing text” or similar intended as a warning I guess to Jaws users.

Sent: Friday, October 07, 2016 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: reading google play ebooks

Jeff,

         The answer to this question is somewhat dependent on what device you want to read the book on and what OS it is running.  Under Windows 10 there is a free app in the App store.  Under any version of Windows in a web browser you should be able to go to books.google.com to find the book you want and read it.  I was just on the books.google.com site with NVDA and there appears to be an accessibility mode available when you're using a screen reader via a button that's invisible to the sighted world but that gets focus via the screen reader.

          If what you're trying to read is not something you'd like to keep private, can you share what it is you're trying to get at and the URL?
--
Brian

         ~ William James