Re: searching for an email again outlook 2016

Jason White

From the list of messages, type Ctrl+E to enter the search field, type the
terms you want to search for, then use F6 as needed to return to the message
list, which now only includes messages that match your search terms.

You can use query syntax in the search field to specify more precisely which
messages to find. For example, from:someone@example.org will find messages
from someone@example.org.

Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com> wrote:

There was a thread that I failed to save. I'm using outlook 2016 so in my sent messages, I sent an email to someone, obviously smile. What's the quickest way to locate that email since there are several in that folder.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@outlook.com