Re: google drive and Jaws accessibility?

Marianne Denning

Nate, which Internet browser is the best with Google Drive?  I use Firefox.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...> wrote:
Here is the link to the Google page for Google drive and its accessibility related information, https://support.google.com/a/answer/1631886 It is now called G suite and this is the oficial page for access supported software.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 7:07 AM, Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...> wrote:
NVDA is the most accessible with Drive online, Jaws will do just fine with the desktop version. I was at the training avent with Google two weeks ago in Baltimore and the topic was covered. Jaws will get you around, but NVDA is taylored for drive and its related apps.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Lauren Snyder <princessesrule@...> wrote:

Hi,

Is Jaws 17 accessible for use on Google Drive?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053