Re: Web-based gmail account

Marianne Denning

I use Gmail on a regular basis. I usually use standard view rather than the basic view since it has more functionality. You can't jump from email to email with X. If you want to delete an email you push the to check the email when you have picked all the ones you want to select hit insert F5 go

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 17, 2016, at 7:59 PM, Paul Filpus <paulfilpus@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I set up a Google email account (gmail) in basic html and am having trouble navigating through it. Where will I find JAWS shortcut keys for gmail? I am using JAWS 17, Windows 10, and IE11.

I would welcome any suggestions or comments about how user-friendly you find gmail to be.

Thanks,

Paul Filpus