Re: How to insert a 1-digit fraction into a 2013 word document

I don't want to restart my computer to fire up JAWS in 40-minute mode, so I thought I'd ask here:  Does the JAWS speech dictionary support regular expressions for pattern matching and/or replacement?

I just did a regular expression find and replace in NVDA to force the "cuban pesos" to not say "cuban pesos" if the word cup is preceded by any 3 or more character typed-out fraction.
--
Brian

         ~ William James