From: "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonboy13@comcast.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: singing jaws

Hello,
I'm wondering if you know who created or discovered this?
I believe having Jaws being able to sing could be a huge help for musicians and I would like to know the codes for the different notes.
Anyone with information on this please let me know!

Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs
brandonboy13@comcast.net