Re: How to insert a 1-digit fraction into a 2013 word document

Margaret Johnson

Thank you very much.

Margaret

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to insert a 1-digit fraction into a 2013 word document

Hi Margaret,

Press, Insert / Jaws key + 4, from the number row, to open the symbols list, press the letter, o, until you land on, one half / ½, & press enter to insert the fraction into your document.  Do these steps at the point you want to insert the fraction / symbol.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!