From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@charter.net]
Sent: Sunday, Oct 16, 2016 3:42 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Progress Bars

Yes, it is using a sound but, Jaws will only do a single beep for the
sound, not a continuous pitch changing sound. If that isn't good
enough, take it up with Freedom Scientific or, use NVDA! I'm only
reporting your optionns, not making the options!
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!