From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason
White via Groups.io
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible NAS with JAWS17

Shai <shaiwol@gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking for a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device that is
accessible to set up and maintain using JAWS17. Does anyone have a
recommendation?

I don't have a NAS device, but my router has a USB port to which a hard
drive or SSD can be attached.

It runs OpenWRT, which is very accessible both via its Web interface and
over an ssh terminal interface (i.e., the Linux command line available from
the device).

If you buy hardware that supports OpenWRT, you can always install OpenWRT if
you aren't satisfied with the manufacturer's firmware.