This also applys for the fractions: one-quarter and three-quarters.

How do you create the single symbol for the fractions: one-third and two-thirds?

Peter T.

On 2016-10-16 4:46 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Margaret,
Press, Insert / Jaws key + 4, from the number row, to open the symbols list, press the letter, o, until you land on, one half / ½, & press enter to insert the fraction into your document.  Do these steps at the point you want to insert the fraction / symbol.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!