Re: What's Going On With This Link?

Annabelle Susan Morison

Outlook inbox? I'm confused!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of david
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's Going On With This Link?

Hello there;

Well, I believe your using Microsoft outlook;

Why can't you just use this email and send from the outlook inbox?

To request support or ask a question about one of our products please
contact us at:

support@vectormediasoftware.com

otherwise you should receive a message similar to this if you're doing this
from the internet.

Internet Explorer
Do you want to allow this website to open a program on
your computer?
Program: Outlook 2016
Address: mailto:support@vectormediasoftware.com
Always ask before opening this type of address
Allow Cancel
Allowing web content to open a program can be useful, but it can
potentially harm your computer. Do not allow it unless you trust
the source of the content. What's the risk?