From: Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS and Progress Bars

I’m not seeing where you could make it beep, but in the edit box of the setting center, type in progress and the progress bar announcement will be the first choice.  Press spacebar to cycle through the different options. There is 5 seconds, and others, plus off that you could select. No beep though.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...