Re: What's Going On With This Link?

Annabelle Susan Morison

From what I understand, the "Supportrequest" link is supposed to activate a
form where you fill out the information, then when you send it, there's a
confirmation that your request is received, then they tell you which
numbered customer you are in the cue, and that there's a specific amount of
time between then and when your request would be answered. By the way,
Mario, if you Email me off list, could you tell me how I could access this
link with JAWS 10?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 8:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What's Going On With This Link?

I also tried the URL and in trying to activate the supportrequest link,
I didn't have a problem. but if you're trying to email support, there's
a send email link above. activate it, your default email client should
launch, ready for a subject and message. don't forget the specs they ask
for in the email.

I usually use the space bar to activate links, buttons, etc. instead of
the enterkey. but that's just me.