From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Progress Bars

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I know that in NVDA, there's a parameter where you can choose to have progress bars "Speak" or "Beep", and I wonder if JAWS can do the same as well? If so, what's the parameter I could use to select whether JAWS speaks or beeps when announcing progress bars? So far, the only parameters I've found for progress bars in JAWS are "Spoken" and "Silent".