From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What's Going On With This Link?

I try to click on this link on the Vectormedia Software contact page, but it doesn't do anything. Instead, it just stays stuck on the main screen of the contact page. What do I do next? I think this particular link might be broken. When I clicked on it before, it used to take me to a page where I could fill out a support request form, but now it doesn't do anything.