Re: Help File For ITunes

Annabelle Susan Morison

Will it work with the version of JTunes that I have?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help File For ITunes

Annabelle,

Try installing iTunes with the .exe file from:

www.ninite.com

I always use this as it just installs the program without any other junk. Regarding the help menu, I just checked it and I can read parts of it but generally most is written for sighted folks which is not that helpful for us.

See if you can get this installed from there and then we can try to get it set up so you can use

Al