Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:59 PM
Subject: iTunes question

Hello,

I’m trying to download/in stall iTunes on my Windows 7 computer, because I wanted to play some blind-friendly games. I have been told, when I try to look at the games, that they can’t find iTunes; when I go into “programs and features,” I also don’t see iTunes listed. So, where the heck is iTunes going, if anywhere, and if nowhere, how can I get it to download and install on my PC? Thanks!

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)