JAWS not speaking repeat find

Ann Byrne

Windows 10. Word 2010. JAWS 17 latest.

On one computer, when I press ctrl+f and type text to find, JAWS speaks only the first instance of the text. When I press enter for find next, the cursor moves to the next instance but JAWS does not speak it.

On another computer with the same configuration when I presss ctrl+f and type text to find, JAWS speaks not only the first instance but all subsequent instances of the text. I have tinkered with all the JAWS settings that seem applicable, changed the color scheme to Windows 10, repaired JAWS, run JAWS /default ... nada. Any ideas????

thanks,

Ann