From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question About Outlook 2016 E-mail Search Function

Feliciano:

I did as you suggested, and, even though I got a message list, it seemed to be a random list of messages whose origin I can’t figure out.  May be part of “all mail”.

Perhaps I should have clarified in my last post that I’m running my personal g-mail account through Outlook 2016, which may be part of the problem.

However, I have been able to get this search function to work in the past.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan