Re: Question About Outlook 2016 E-mail Search Function

Feliciano G

Once you have typed in your search, press tab if you times to locate the list box where you will find the emails. There is no need to Press the enter key after typing the keyword.

Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Oct 11, 2016, at 5:52 AM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to search for a particular e-mail in Outlook 2016, and can’t get Jaws to read the screen display to show me what has been found.

Here’s what I do:

When in Outlook, I tab over to “search quiry”, and type in what I am looking for.

I then hit enter.

My sighted wife says that the contents of the new screen displaying the search results is visible, but Jaws will not read it.

Am I missing a step for performing e-mail searches here?

This used to work very nicely.

Is there something else I should be doing?

I’m using Windows 7, and Jaws 17 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan