From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Hina Altaf
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 1:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com; The Jaws for Windows support mailing
list (jfw@lists.the-jdh.com)
Subject: jaws speak letters

Hi,
I am working with someone and on that person's computer, jaws is set to read
after words, how can I switch it back to letters?
Thanks.
Hina.

***

NOTE: Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to
centerforsighthearing.org. Please make any necessary changes to your
contact list to reflect this change in our email addresses. Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should
not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please notify the sender
immediately via email if you have received this email by mistake, then
delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Center for
Sight & Hearing. The Center does not accept liability for the content in
this email or for the results of actions taken based on the information
provided unless that information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The recipient
should verify this email and any attachments for viruses. Although
precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this
email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that
arises from the use of this email or attachments.