braille window/combibraille suddenly stopped working with jaws in windows 7 32-bit

J.G

Hi,

my client's braille display Braille window/combibraille suddenly stopped working. it is connected to computer through serial (rs232) port. I checked settings in jfw.ini and corresponding settings in device manager but there was all ok. than I also checked status of physical connectors and cables but it also seems correct.

So I ask you, has anyone a solution for this problem or an advice what should I do to solve this problem?

actual settings are: 19200,n,8,1 on windows 7 32-bit and JAWS version 13.0.1006.

Thanks.

Regards, Jo┼żef