Back, Forward Hell and Outlook 2013

Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>

Listers:

Our firm recently migrated to Office 2013, perhaps the worst iteration of Microsoft Office since it was first introduced.  Microsoft went out of its way to make things awkward, needlessly counterintuitive, and just plain obtuse.

Anyway, in the Outlook 2013 Calendar, If one is unfortunate enough to tab past the last appointment of the day, one lands on something called “Back.”  If one tabs more, one can come to “Forward.”  Hitting ENTER on these useless prompts does nothing.  If I continue to tab, I come to the weather forecast for Washington, D.C.  Since I’m in Kansas City, I find that information less than helpful.

ESCAPE does nothing.  I need to exit the calendar entirely to exit Back/Forward Hell.

Has someone discovered a solution?

Thank you.