Re: control+down arrow getting hung up

Mcginnis, Barbara

Could it be that the e-mail only has one paragraph?  If it is only one paragraph, it doesn’t matter whether you use control up or control down or control 5 you read the same paragraph.

From: rhs@q.com [mailto:rhs@q.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 12:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: control+down arrow getting hung up

Hi,

I have Windows 10, JFW 17, and Outlook 2013.  For the past couple weeks or so I’ve had this problem.

When I press control plus down arrow to read the next paragraph Jaws repeats the paragraph I am on instead of moving to the next paragraph and reading it.  I can press the control-down arrow repeatedly and Jaws keeps repeating the same paragraph.

Thanks for any ideas to fix this.