Re: Failure when trying to download with firefox

Marv,

        I am going to beg you, again, to please stop splitting threads rather than replying on the one you've already started.  It makes it hellishly difficult to keep one topic/issue together and follow it.

        You said, in your original post, "I get a failure message," and then in the split thread identifying your use of Firefox 49.0.1, "no error messages being shown."  These are directly contradictory statements.  It's impossible to assist without clarity.

--
Brian

         ~ William James