Re: FW: Web Site Access Issue With Firefox 49

Tom Behler

Bill and all:

I disabled all Firefox add-ons, but the www.voiceover-easy.net web site
still did not come up correctly.

In other words, I started Firefox in what's called safe mode.

As I think I said earlier, the web site is accessible via Internet Explorer
11, but not Firefox.

I had my sighted wife try accessing the voiceover-easy.net web site with
Firefox on her computer, and she said it came up fine. Her computer does
not have Jaws.

Freedom Scientific claims this is not a Jaws issue, but I'm not totally
convinced.

Is there anything else I should try, short of uninstalling and then
re-installing firefox?

Once again, here's the error message I get:

Input string was not in a correct format.

Server Error in '/' Application.
----

Input string was not in a correct format.
about

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct
format.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String
Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +213
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value,
NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +63

[InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "iOS " to type 'Double' is not
valid.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value,
NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +226
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.AddObject(Object Left,
Object Right) +478
VoE.iOS_selector.ddlIOSVersion_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
U:\VoE\VoE\WebControls\iOS_selector.ascx.vb:11
System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +9776194
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +32
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4775

----

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET
Version:4.6.1069.1

Tom Behler