From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Web Site Access Issue With Firefox 49

Mario:

To be honest, I'm not sure how to disable all firefox add-ons.

And, there is one add-on that I want to keep--it's called Plain Old
Favorites for organizing and coordinating my internet favorites between
Firefox and Internet Explorer.

I do not use NVDA here, at least yet, but it is on my things to do list.

Dr. Tom Behler