From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Web Site Access Issue With Firefox 49

Hello, everyone.

I hope this is not considered off topic, but I'm not sure if
the following issue is related to Firefox or Jaws.

Basically, I'm having trouble accessing a web site
containing tutorials for the iPhone.

The web site is:

www.voiceover-easy.net <http://www.voiceover-easy.net>

When I try to access the web site via Firefox (version
49.0.1), I get the error message below. I don't get this
message when trying to access the web site with Internet
Explorer 11.

I'm wondering if this is a Jaws of Firefox issue, and how to
correct the problem?

Here's the error message I get when using Firefox:

Input string was not in a correct format.

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.

execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was
not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of
the current web request. Information regarding the origin
and location of the exception can

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub
le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +213

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(
String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +63

[InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "iOS " to type
'Double' is not valid.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(
String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +226

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.AddObject(O
bject Left, Object Right) +478

VoE.iOS_selector.ddlIOSVersion_PreRender(Object sender,
EventArgs e) in
U:\VoE\VoE\WebControls\iOS_selector.ascx.vb:11

System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +9776194

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnPreRender(EventArgs
e) +32

includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean
includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4775

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1069.1

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan