From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of anil adivishnu
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 12:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Web Site Access Issue With Firefox 49

as far as i know this is not a Jaws problem it is a firefox problem plees report to the firefox comunity they will fix this problem soon i reported many problems to the firefox and they have fixed in 2 or 3 versions after so i hope your problem also get fixed thanks

On 10/5/16, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I hope this is not considered off topic, but I'm not sure if the
following issue is related to Firefox or Jaws.

Basically, I'm having trouble accessing a web site containing
tutorials for the iPhone.

The web site is:

www.voiceover-easy.net <http://www.voiceover-easy.net>

When I try to access the web site via Firefox (version 49.0.1), I get
the error message below. I don't get this message when trying to
access the web site with Internet Explorer 11.

I'm wondering if this is a Jaws of Firefox issue, and how to correct
the problem?

Here's the error message I get when using Firefox:

Input string was not in a correct format.

Server Error in '/' Application.

------
----

Input string was not in a correct format.

information about

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a
correct format.

Source Error:

the exception can

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String
Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +213

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String
Value,
NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +63

[InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "iOS " to type 'Double'
is not valid.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String
Value,
NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +226

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.AddObject(Object
Left, Object Right) +478

VoE.iOS_selector.ddlIOSVersion_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs
e) in
U:\VoE\VoE\WebControls\iOS_selector.ascx.vb:11

System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +9776194

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +32

+4775

------
----

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319;
ASP.NET
Version:4.6.1069.1

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan