Re: the download dialogue box doesn't open in google group

anil adivishnu

hello you will not get any dylogbox in google chrom the is been
downloaded in the baground press control j to view download progress
hope this helps thanks

On 10/5/16, Ryan Coverdell <rmcover74@gmail.com> wrote:
I cannot bring up the download dialogue box in google chrome. The one that
asks me to save or open the file. I access it in internet explorer but not
google chrome. This means, for example, that I cannot actually download a
bookshare.org book using google chrome. How do I activate the dialogue box?
Or how do I avoid it altogether in internet explorer, too?

Regards,

Ryan Coverdell