Re: Web Site Access Issue With Firefox 49

anil adivishnu

as far as i know this is not a Jaws problem it is a firefox problem
plees report to the firefox comunity they will fix this problem soon i
reported many problems to the firefox and they have fixed in 2 or 3
versions after so i hope your problem also get fixed thanks

On 10/5/16, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I hope this is not considered off topic, but I'm not sure if the following
issue is related to Firefox or Jaws.

Basically, I'm having trouble accessing a web site containing tutorials for
the iPhone.

The web site is:

www.voiceover-easy.net <http://www.voiceover-easy.net>

When I try to access the web site via Firefox (version 49.0.1), I get the
error message below. I don't get this message when trying to access the
web
site with Internet Explorer 11.

I'm wondering if this is a Jaws of Firefox issue, and how to correct the
problem?

Here's the error message I get when using Firefox:

Input string was not in a correct format.

Server Error in '/' Application.

----

Input string was not in a correct format.

about

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a
correct
format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String
Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +213

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String
Value,
NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +63

[InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "iOS " to type 'Double' is
not
valid.]

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String
Value,
NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +226

Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.AddObject(Object Left,
Object Right) +478

VoE.iOS_selector.ddlIOSVersion_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
U:\VoE\VoE\WebControls\iOS_selector.ascx.vb:11

System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +9776194

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +32

includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4775

----

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET
Version:4.6.1069.1

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan