From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mcginnis,
Barbara
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to Access "sub links"?

Is the sublink a mouse over?

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Richard,

Can you supply an example webpage, or couple of example
webpages, with the object you're describing and identify it?
--
Brian

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging
their prejudices.

~ William James

_____

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized State official. Unauthorized disclosure of juvenile, health,
legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information, including
confidential information relating to an ongoing State procurement effort, is
prohibited by law. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all records of this email.