From: "Mario" <mrb620@hotmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2016 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: Webvisum: Signed Version for Newer Firefox Releases

Brian, I asked Gerald and since no one else offered their
suggestions/comments, I'd like to get your opinion too...
when I got wind of the signed version from James Scholes, I downloaded
and installed it. and I noted the version as 0.9.2 without an issue.

do you think I should get the newer version and install it? I'm thinking
the 0.9.5 versions would have additional improvements, although the
0.9.2 I have installed already isn't causing any problems. I mainly use
WV to solve those pesky CAPTCHAs that some websites still use, and
haven't tinkered with the other functions WV offers.