Re: Problems with firefox

Jason White

marvin kotler <m.kotler53@gmail.com> wrote:
Good afternoon list, first using jaws 17, windows vista and I believe
firefox 49. I have the problem when I try to download something like a book
or some such, firefox says it failed and some of the time downloads it
anyway.

I suggest searching the Web with your preferred search engine for the exact
error message that you receive. This may enable you to find information that
can help. It's always a good strategy whenever you read an error message that
doesn't have an obvious cause.

Also, Ctrl+J should display a window that shows the files which have been
downloaded and the status of current downloads.

I've been running Firefox extensively but without encountering the problem you
describe. (The machines in question were running Windows 7 and, more recently,
Windows 10.)