From: Sameer [mailto:salatey@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, Oct 1, 2016 2:22 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Assistance required for navigating through Hotmail/ Outlook
email account online

Dear List Members,

I have been unable to navigate through the various mail folders in my
Hotmail/ Outlook email account online for the past couple of weeks. When
I open the account online, JAWS says entering application window & the
standard navigation commands stop working. Kindly suggest any tips/ work
arounds for navigating through the email account online.

Alternatively, is there a mobile or light version of Hotmail/ Outlook
email which I can use to check emails online?

I am using JAWS version 17 on a Windows 7 computer.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India