From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sameer
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2016 11:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Assistance required for navigating through Hotmail/ Outlook email account online

Dear List Members,

I have been unable to navigate through the various mail folders in my Hotmail/ Outlook email account online for the past couple of weeks. When I open the account online, JAWS says entering application window & the standard navigation commands stop working. Kindly suggest any tips/ work arounds for navigating through the email account online.

Alternatively, is there a mobile or light version of Hotmail/ Outlook email which I can use to check emails online?

I am using JAWS version 17 on a Windows 7 computer.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards

Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India