From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lizand Sammie
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2016 4:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How to expand a combo box with JAWS 17.

Hello! I went to the Consumers Energy site to pay my electric bill. There is a combo box where you select the date for the payment to be made, and it is collapsed. I have tried to hit Alt down arrow to expand the combo box so that I can select the date, but this does not seem to work. I tried using Mozilla and Internet Explorer, but no success. The only way I can expand the combo box is to have a sighted person click on it and select the date for me, and that is not always convenient. Is there another way to expand a collapsed combo box? Any help will be appreciated.

Liz Ulrich
LD ?
and LD Sammie now at the rainbow bridge

Thank you.