Re: Free Captcha Solver?

Annabelle Susan Morison

My Windows 7 machine is specifically used for my music recordings and sound design, I rarely go on the Internet with that machine. However, I wish I could update this Dell machine with Windows XP to Windows 7, however it would cost $300, which is about half the price of a brand new computer. And, Dell won't let you just use any old drivers and software for an operating system upgrade, they have to be specific to the Dell company. And, of course, I don't have another $600 to upgrade from JAWS 10 to JAWS 17 or whatever the latest version is.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Free Captcha Solver?

Annabelle,

         Seriously, you had ought to think about using your Windows 7 machine as your primary.  I wouldn't web browse on a Windows XP platform, period.  Also JAWS 10 predates my involvement with JAWS at all, and I started around 2010-11.  By the time I got into it heavy-duty it was already up to version 14.  It does not surprise me that JAWS 10 is not behaving well with a specific technology that did not even exist when it was coded.  I also have no idea what the last version of NVDA would be that's compatible with XP.
--
Brian

         ~ William James