Re: JAWS and Outlook2010 -conversation view

michel.cormier@...

Yes I would like these instructions please.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Outlook2010 -conversation view

Hi,

I use conversation view all the time in outlook 2010, I find it really helpful especially as I belong to a few groups like this so it’s nice to have all my emails grouped together

There are a few settings you need to tweak to get it to work exactly how  you want, currently  mine is set up  so in outlook  for example your message appears like below in outlook for me.

Conversation: jaws and conversation view , 5 items, 2 unread,

Then I just click right arrow to expand the conversation  and use up and down to scroll through the messages in this list .  if that’s what you’re trying to do let me know and I’ll send you instructions  on how to do this.