Re: Free Captcha Solver?

Annabelle,

         Seriously, you had ought to think about using your Windows 7 machine as your primary.  I wouldn't web browse on a Windows XP platform, period.  Also JAWS 10 predates my involvement with JAWS at all, and I started around 2010-11.  By the time I got into it heavy-duty it was already up to version 14.  It does not surprise me that JAWS 10 is not behaving well with a specific technology that did not even exist when it was coded.  I also have no idea what the last version of NVDA would be that's compatible with XP.
--
Brian

         ~ William James