Re: Free Captcha Solver?

Annabelle Susan Morison

I don't even see the checkbox. Usually JAWS tells me if there's a checkbox on a page, but on this one it's not telling whether or not there's a checkbox.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Free Captcha Solver?

Annabelle,

          Do you have anyone sighted who can see what is, or is not, occurring when you attempt to check the NoCaptcha checkbox?  That's the extent of "the test" and it should not fail unless the box is not checked.  If it's failing and the box is checked then something's very wrong with something related to the NoCaptcha on that page.

          This is particularly weird if the checkbox is checked.  If it's being falsely reported as checked when it's not then that's a different issue.
--
Brian

         ~ William James