Re: Free Captcha Solver?

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Will this work with IE as well?

Elaine

On 9/29/2016 1:01 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:

To solve image captchas, you can download and install Webvisum, a free add-on that works with Firefox.  It has been signed and is now officially approved once again by Mozilla after being abandoned and unsigned  for a few years.  Once you install it, you press Alt-Control-mumrow 6 whenever you encounter a web page that contains an image captcha.  The result will be placed on your clipboard, ready to be pasted into the appropriate edit field:

Gerald

Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:35 PM
Subject: Free Captcha Solver?

Hi, it's Annabelle.
There's a captcha on the website https://www.themonastery.org/contact, and I can't seem to solve it. There's no link to an audio challenge or a simple math problem; Is there a way for sight-impaired customers like me to solve captchas on websites like this one?

No virus found in this message.

Don't ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are afraid to move your feet. -Mike Hingson in the book Thunderdog

How To Fix Your Fatigue (Do This Every Day)
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/57ed4c7523b2f4c7433c0st03duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad