Re: General issues with JAWS, is it just me?

anil adivishnu

hello i think that your jaws having some buggs plees report to
freedomscientific i has this tipe off buggs in jaws 16 with my old
laptop then i bought a new computer better give your computer
configuration to mee so i can help you out also plees respand to my
answer thanks

On 9/27/16, jeff armstrong <jeffarmstrong1380@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the latest version of Internet Explorer, v11 I believe. And,
also, sometimes when I am tabbing through links, the JAWS gets stuck in a
spot on the screen and it seems like the page only consists of this link
unless I do those same moves like close and reopen JAWS or sometimes refresh

the page. Since restarting JAWS fixes the problem most of the time that is

what I do, sometimes JAWS restarts on its own and it fixes the problem as
well. I keep thinking that there is something I could be setting
differently or maybe I don't have something running in IE11 that should be
there.BTW, it is not limited to just one web site. I first noticed this type

of behavior when I would open a "pdf" file on the internet and somehow I
figured out that tabbing away and back to the screen with the file on it
would take it from a seemingly empty file to a readible one.