Re: JAWS reader question

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Here is what I have in my notes, but it is for ff. There may be more on this list’s web site.

Cheers Kevin.

stop jaws saying clickable in Fire Fox.

In

"Settings Center"

under the

"Web / HTML / PDFs"

category, there is a subcategory labeled

"Miscellaneous"

Under

"Miscellaneous"

there is a setting labeled

"Indicate Element Attribute"

Unchecking this setting will stop Jaws from saying

"Clickable"