From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Start/Stop Narrator with a single key combination?

HI All,

I heard recently that Windows Narrator can be started and stopped by the combination of windows key and enter.  Maybe I heard that wrong, because that key combination instead selects whatever Desktop icon happens to have focus.  Does anyone know what key combination does this start/stop of Narrator?  I am running Windows 7.

Tim Ford